Our Top 5 Favorite Romantic Movie Endings
February 14, 2017
When people think Valentine’s day they think flowers, chocolates, and maybe even a romantic candle-lit dinner. While all those things sound great, (especially dinner) what better way to kick off Valentine’s day than to count down our Top 5 favorite romantic movie endings?
Here is our list ( in no particular order)
- A list of our top 5 favorite romantic movie endings wouldn’t be complete without the 1961 Classic Breakfast at Tiffany’s starring Audrey Hepburn as the iconic Holly Golightly and George Peppard as Paul Varjak. These two share a great moment in the final scene of the classic film, Rain + a change of heart+ Kissing = Count us in!!
Don’t just read it see for yourself below.
- Who could forget Meg Ryan’s “breathtaking performance” at the famous Katz’s Delicatessen? all jokes aside this is personally one of my favorite endings. What’s not to love about someone realizing the errors of their ways and professing their love in some extremely quotable dialogue? Sign me up Billy Crystal.
See this amazing moment for yourself.
- Serendipity starring John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale the story of a couple who is reunited after trusting that things will fall into place and that one day or another love’s path will align. It is quite the beautiful ending and I definitely recommend watching it for yourself.
Check it out here.
- You’ve Got Mail stars Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan as two rivals who unknowingly falls in love over the internet, proving that you never know who is on the other side of that screen. This classic kept the viewers on the edge of their seats wondering if they would realize the others true identity and if romance could outweigh rivalry.
See the scene here.
- Sleepless in Seattle starring Tom Hanks and none other than…you guessed it Meg Ryan is a story of a recently widowed Tom Hanks and his son’s urge to see his dad happy again. Nothing says romance like the Empire state building set to a beautiful backdrop of New York City at night.
Here is the classic scene.
What are some of your favorite romantic movie endings?
Feeling nostalgic? Hop on one of our New York Tours to see some of your favorite sites from these films.