The Real Housewives of New York City Tour
- See the restaurant where Bethenny's "Get off my jock" was coined
- Pass by Le Cirque, home of the "leg toss heard around the world"
- Check out the shop where Bethenny invited the girls to let loose and decorate some cupcakes
- See the hotel where Ramona renewed her vows
- Drive past the Watch What Happens Live studios
- Shop at Kelly’s favorite place to buy jewelry
- Visit the Russian Tea Room where the first season reunion show was filmed
What You’ll See On Tour
Take a ride on the official The Real Housewives of New York City Tour with Bravo and On Location Tours to get the ultimate, one-of-a-kind "Real Housewives" experience. Real Housewives NY Fans can relive some of the most memorable moments from all seven seasons and grab a sneak peek at some scintillating New York City sites from season eight. Spend the day visiting some of the most famous – and infamous – locations you’ve enjoyed watching on The Real Housewives of New York City.
Join us on The Real Housewives NY Tour don’t miss the chance to see some of the most chic places where Bethenny, Carole, Dorinda, Heather, Jules, Kristen, Luann, Jill, Alex (and Simon), Kelly, Aviva, Ramona and Sonja have dined, shopped, dated or had a fight or two.