Enter the playground of your favorite Upper East Siders!
THE PRIVATE DEVIL WEARS PRADA SITES TOUR
- Person Ages 18+ • Private • 3 Person Minimum • Priced per Person
Explore the city of fashion on the On Location Tours’ The Devil Wears Prada Sites Tour!
Shop, eat, and enjoy while learning about the iconic movie The Devil Wears Prada. Come and spend the day with us on this two hour bus tour. The Tour begins at Smith and Wollensky. Come early and have a bite to eat before we hit the road. This tour takes place mostly in Manhattan and includes unique landmarks that are must sees while traveling to New York. Grab your best group of girls or make a date out of it! Your tour will be guided by a local NYC actor/actress who knows the ins and outs of the industry. Learn about the fashion industry and behind the scenes facts about the film.
What Will You See On This Tour:
- Pass by the famous restaurant Smith & Wollensky, where Andy gets Miranda a steak for lunch
- Visit the St. Regis hotel, where Andy picks up the rare edition of the Harry Potter novel for Miranda’s daughters
- See Miranda’s glamorous Manhattan townhouse
- Get a glimpse of Andrea’s apartment on Broome St & Orchard St
- Visit the famous St. Regis Hotel and learn about its fascinating history
- Stop at the beautiful Gapstow Bridge and snap a picture with the New York Skyline in the back
- End the day grabbing a delicious pastry from McKenna’s Bakery as seen in the film!