PRIVATE WHEN HARRY MET SALLY SITES TOUR
ALL AGES • 2 HOURS • MINIMUM OF 3 PEOPLE REQUIRED
- Up to 22 Passengers All Ages • Private • 3 Person Minimum • Priced per Person
Is When Harry Met Sally your favorite rom-com? Then this tour is for you! Explore locations featured in the beloved film on this two-hour private tour through Manhattan.
What Will You See On This Tour?
- Stroll by Cafe Luxembourg, the restaurant where Harry and Sally set each other up on blind dates with Jess and Marie
- See the spot where Shakespeare & Co. Booksellers once stood, where Harry and Sally run into each other and finally become friends
- Recreate the scene where Harry and Sally pick up their Christmas tree every year
- Pass by the Metropolitan Museum of Art, where Harry and Sally have a conversation in accents (Pecan Pie!) Fun fact: This scene was ad-libbed!
- See Harry’s apartment as well as Jess and Marie’s brownstone
- Get a glimpse of the famous arch at Washington Square Park, where Sally drops Harry off at the beginning of the film
- End the tour at Katz Deli, where the iconic “I’ll have what she’s having” scene takes place.