ASSOCIATION OF TOURS FOR TV & MOVIES
If You Film It, They Will Come.
The Association of Tours for TV and Movies (ATTAM) is a worldwide association to represent companies around the globe that run TV and movie tours.
ATTAM is an umbrella organization that functions as a cross-promotional network where members can partner, work through common marketing issues, and expand upon promotional opportunities. ATTAM is only for TV/movie tour companies that have been in business for at least one year.
What We Do:
- ATTAM members will receive focused representation at trade shows along with increased exposure to the media.
- ATTAM will be the first internationally recognized group representation for this growing sector of the tourism industry.
- There is no fee to join ATTAM and no membership dues.
How to Join:
- Please submit your information via the form at the bottom of the page. We will contact you with a confirmation e-mail regarding whether or not you’ve been accepted for ATTAM membership.
- If you have been accepted as an ATTAM member, you will need to set up a link on your website linking to this page: https://onlocationtours.com/attam/