DOWNTOWN CHICAGO TV & MOVIE SITES TOUR
- Public Tour
- Child Ages 6 to 9
- Private Tour
- Group Of 2
- Group Of 3+
Downtown Chicago TV & Movie Sites Tour by On Location Tours
Enjoy a two-hour walking trip down down movie-making memory lane as you visit sites from shows and movies like Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, The Untouchables, The Dark Knight, The Bear, and many more.
The tour begins near Buckingham Fountain, and features several iconic landmarks featured on-screen, including the Willis Tower, The Art Museum of Chicago, and Millennium Park. Kick off or wrap up your Chicago adventure with your family and friends as you see these city landmarks from a new blockbuster perspective. Throughout the tour, your tour guide, a local actor/actress, will offer interesting facts, trivia and behind-the-scenes scoops. See the sites where your favorite stars filmed your favorite tv shows and movies on the Downtown Chicago TV & Movie Sites Tour!
Looking for a more intimate way of seeing Chicago’s most-filmed locations? Check out our private tour options!
What Will You See On This Tour?
- Visit the Willis Tower and Calder’s Flamingo sculpture as you relive the parade scene as seen in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
- Take a trip down to the L Train as seen in movies like The Fugitive, High Fidelity, and While You Were Sleeping
- Flash your group back to the early 20th century and live out your mobster lifestyle dreams at locations where Road to Perdition, The Untouchables, and Public Enemies were filmed
- Live out the iconic chase scenes featured in Blues Brothers
- Save Gotham with your favorite caped crusader as you visit Bruce Wayne’s penthouse building, the site of Harvey Dent’s fundraiser, and Harvey Dent’s office building, all seen in The Dark Knight