CHICAGO SUBURBS MOVIE SITES TOUR
- Person 3 Person Minimum
Chicago Suburbs Movie Sites Tour by On Location Tours
Explore the infamous Windy City with On Location Tours’ Chicago Suburbs Movie Sites Tour!
See the city’s staple locations from the view of the director’s chair as you cruise down the streets of Chi-Town in a private vehicle as you follow in the footsteps of the stars who once filmed there. Throughout the tour, your tour guide, a local actor/actress, will offer interesting facts, trivia and behind-the-scenes scoops about your favorite movies filmed on location. No need to worry about the weather as you cruise through the city in our air-conditioned and heated buses depending on the time of year.
Whether you’re a diehard John Hughes movie fan, or you’re more into the classic mobster and action flicks, Chicago’s vast cityscape has so much to offer to any and all movie fans! We’ll take you to over 25 filming locations through Chi-town that were once used in your favorite movies, all while traveling around one of the United State’s most famous and historical cities. Don’t forget your phone or camera as you will have many photo opportunities to feel like a movie star. Don’t stay home like Kevin; take the day off like Ferris on the Chicago Suburbs Movie Sites Tour!
What Will You See On This Tour?
- Take a peek into that awesome car garage as you visit Cameron’s house from Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
- Join the rag-tag team of misfits and take a walk in John Bender’s shoes while seeing the famous football field from The Breakfast Club
- Relive scenes from The Break-Up while passing by the site where Gary and Brooke coincidentally meet on the street and where Gary stood up to Brooke before the concert
- Visit the site of the famous record store from High Fidelity
- Let out your inner mobster while taking a trip down to the infamous Green Mill, where Al Capone spent most of his days, and movies like Thief and The Dilemma were filmed
- Beat the bad guys as you drive by the McAllister house as seen in the Home Alone franchise
- Take those old records off the shelf and visit famous filming locations from Risky Business
- Grab a drink as we wrap up the tour at Revolutionary Brewery from Drinking Buddies