A look at TV & movie locations above Times Square.
- Adults (Online Special)
- Children (Online Special)
- Adult Premium Seating Includes preboarding and guaranteed seating in one of first 4 rows!
- Children Premium Seating Includes preboarding and guaranteed seating in one of first 4 rows!
- Lap Child Ages 5 and under
- Private Bus Buyout Reserve the entire bus for 2 - 22 close family or friends!
- Limo Buyout Reserve the entire limo for 2 - 5 close family or friends!
Holiday Lights & Movies in One Tour
See how New York City sparkles during the holidays as you spot iconic landmarks and you’re guided to some of the city’s hidden gems all from the comfort of a nice warm bus.
Visit the locations where your favorite holiday movies were filmed and match them to movie clips you’ll see on the screen along the way!
Whether you’re visiting New York or looking for a unique holiday experience in your hometown, this sightseeing excursion is sure to spread holiday cheer!
Your NYC holiday sightseeing adventure begins at 63rd and Broadway near Columbus Circle where you will meet your tour guide. From there, we’ll hop on the warm tour bus and head around Columbus Circle and take a look up Central Park West, home to the annual commencement of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, where you’ll reminisce on filming locations from Elf, Mr. Popper’s Penguins and more!
Pass through Central Park while you enjoy clips from countless holiday classics that were filmed on location in the park, like where Harry and Marv discuss their plans to rob a toy store on Christmas Eve at Wollman Rink in Home Alone 2 and Santa’s collision with the Bethesda Fountain in Elf.
Your guide will lead you through the Upper East Side to Serendipity 3, the restaurant where Sara (Kate Beckinsale) and Jonathan Trager (John Cusack) share the famous Frrrozen Hot Chocolate before making a stop at Bloomingdales to take a peek at the department store’s celebrated holiday window displays.
When you return to the bus, you’ll continue the tour through midtown Manhattan to view more of the city’s most renowned displays of the season that you’ll recognize from Eloise at Christmastime, The Family Man and much more while of course, making your way right through Rockefeller Center for a spectacular view of the most famous Christmas tree in New York seen in Home Alone 2, Noel and Elf.
You’ll continue down Fifth Avenue before ending the tour at Bryant Park, home to the charming ice skating rink seen in many Christmas films.
What Will You See On This Tour?
- Peek into the brilliant holiday windows at Bloomingdales, Bergdorf Goodman, and the same Macy’s you’ll remember from Miracle on 34th Street.
- Catch a glimpse of the famed tree in Rockefeller Center where Macaulay Culkin reunites with his mom in Home Alone 2.
- Pass through Central Park and reminisce the serendipitous moment John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale had at Wollman Rink in Serendipity.
- See the apartment where Buddy the Elf stays with his Dad during his visit to New York City in Elf.
- Witness the electrifying storefront displays as you’re guided down Fifth Avenue, passing swanky shops like Tiffany & Co., where Zac Efron takes Michelle Pfeiffer in New Year’s Eve.
- Enjoy a photo-op in front of the tree at Lincoln Center and learn where Bill Murray found out his taxi driver was the Ghost of Christmas Past in Scrooged.
- Journey through the Upper West Side to relive holiday scenes from Scrooged and New Year’s Eve as your guide leads you past the famous Lincoln Center.
* In an effort to stay current, we are constantly updating our tours with new locations and cannot guarantee the presence of locations mentioned on our site. If you have a particular interest in locations from a specific TV show or movie, please let your tour guide know and we will do our best to accommodate your request.