Explore the famous Boston Movie Mile on this fun and interactive walking tour!
SPARKS OF LOVE TOUR: SITES FROM THE NOTEBOOK & DEAR JOHN
Welcome to the Sparks of Love: Sites from The Notebook & Dear John Tour, created by On Location Tours! This curated, self-guided tour features locations from the beloved Nicholas Sparks movies, The Notebook and Dear John. Stroll through scenic Charleston, SC and live vicariously through Noah, Allie, John and Savannah!
What Will You See On This Tour:
- Dance along King Street where Allie and Noah slow dance in the middle of the road
- Take a photo in front of the William Aiken House, where Allie tries on her wedding dress for her wedding with Lon
- Stop by the American Theater where Noah and Allie have their very first date
- Pack your books and head over to Randolph Hall at the College of Charleston, where Allie attends school during WWII and Savannah reads John’s letters
- Peer through the window at the restaurant High Cotton, just like Noah does when he sees Allie with Lon for the first time
- Pass by Williams Mansion which was used as the interior of Allie’s summer home