Enter the playground of your favorite Upper East Siders!
FRIENDS VIRTUAL SITES TOUR
- Friends Virtual Sites Tour
Can’t make it to New York City?
On Location Tours has you covered!
Friends Virtual Sites Tour by On Location Tours
The On Location Tours Friends Virtual Sites Tour lets you “virtually” go on location to several New York City sites as seen in the series. Join our tour guide, a local NYC actress, as she virtually guides you to several iconic landmarks that the characters frequented, including museums, department stores, restaurants, and more!
So grab your favorite friends and get a taste of The Big Apple by exploring different Manhattan neighborhoods all from the comfort of your own couch!
- The tour is approximately 40 minutes long and features 18 locations as seen in Friends
- Begin your journey at the Museum of Natural History
- Peruse the menu at the famous Cafe Des Artistes
- See the iconic NYC apartment building where the Friends live
- Take a peek inside the upscale department store Bloomingdale’s
- Make a splash at The Pulitzer Fountain, the inspiration for the fountain featured in the opening credits of Friends
- Find out who gets married at the luxury hotel, The Pierre
- Swing by the famous department store Saks 5th Avenue
Yes, the vehicle will stop a few times throughout the tour to let guests off and walk around, as well as visit some of the locations.
This tour is for all ages.
No, our buses do not have two decks. Depending on the size of your group, your tour might be in a coach bus, mini bus, Sedan, SUV, or sprinter.
Please email [email protected] at least 24 hours in advance of the tour to request a wheelchair-accessible vehicle.