Experience Christmas in New York and relive your favorite holiday movie moments.
THE PRIVATE ELF SITES TOUR
- Per Person All Ages • 3 Person Minimum • Private
Get in the Christmas spirit by joining us on our Buddy the Elf Sites Tour!
You will experience New York City through the eyes of our favorite curious, yet not so little elf from the North Pole. This city has so much to offer, but as Leon the Snowman told Buddy, be careful of the yellow snow!
This guided sightseeing tour will be full of stories! Can you expect anything else though?
So, put on your favorite elf hat and meet us in Central Park where Santa and Buddy take off in the sleigh with the magic of Christmas spirit!
Then you’ll head to the Pinebank Arch, but watch out for snowballs! From there, you’ll visit the Rockefeller Plaza to see the ice skating rink and the famous Christmas tree. Make sure to be on your best behavior when we arrive at the Empire State Building because Buddy wasn’t so lucky when he visited. On this tour, you’ll pass through the Upper West Side, Times Square, Flatiron District, and more NYC neighborhoods!
What Will You See On This Tour?
- Visit Bethesda Terrace, where Buddy and Santa escape from the Central Park Rangers on Santa’s sleigh with the magic of Christma spirit
- Walk across the Pinebank Arch to get a view of how Buddy and Michael get ambushed in a snowball fight
- Take pictures of the ice rink and Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center as seen during Buddy and Jovie’s first date
- Stroll past the Empire State Building, but be careful of the taxis!
- See the Gimbels building, Buddy’s North Pole home away from home
- Drive by Walter Hobbs’ apartment, which is also the iconic “Spook Central” from Ghostbusters