Take part in the action of downtown NYC! Stroll the neighborhood’s bustling, trendy streets and see sites from Will & Grace, Desperately Seeking Susan, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and more!
Curb Your Enthusiasm was created by Larry David, where he stars as a fictionalized version of himself at the later part of his career as a television writer and producer. Through his daily antics and interactions, this series presents a comedic perspective on everyday life through the lens of Larry David’s dry humor. While the majority of this show takes place in Los Angeles, David moves back to his homeland during season eight, where the quirky narratives continue to take place in a handful of Manhattan’s restaurants, parks, and other acclaimed locations. These can be seen on the NYC TV & Movie Sites Tour and the East Village TV & Movie Sites Walking Tour.
- Larry and Jeff eat (first scene in NYC) at the City Hall Restauraunt at 131 Duane Street
- Larry’s NYC Place is the Milan Condominium 300 East 55th Street
- Larry Plays softball against Rosie O’Donnel at Heckscher Field #4 in Central Park
- Larry looks for Viagra and runs with trainer Terry near Washington Square Park
- Larry gets upset at Michael J. Fox for talking during Jennifer’s performance at The Carlton Hotel 88 Madison Ave
- Jeff and Susie’s Apartment is located at 353 Central Park West
- Larry re-gifts at Conservatory Water in Central Park
- Larry’s therapist Mr. Thurgood (Fred Melamed) office is located on 13 East 20th Street/Gramercy Park South
- Yaris’s Autonomics is really “Downton Auto & Tire Center” at 348 Bowery
- Leon helps Larry into baseball memorabilia show and meet Bill Buckner at Loews Regency Hotel 540 Park Avenue
* In an effort to stay current, we are constantly updating our tours with new locations and cannot guarantee the presence of locations mentioned on our site. If you have a particular interest in locations from a specific TV show or movie, please let your tour guide know and we will do our best to accommodate your request.