App Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this app, you are agreeing to be bound by these App Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this App. The materials contained in this App are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
To properly use the App, you must allow your mobile device to: access both your device’s camera and microphone (at your discretion); and access your location when using the App.
You retain the responsibility of protecting the mobile telephone number, user name, password or other credentials that you use to access or post Content to the 704 Hauser, Inc.’s App and for any activities or actions under your account. 704 Hauser, Inc.’s App will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from unauthorized access to your account as a result of your failure to safeguard your device and/or such credentials.
- Use of License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on 704 Hauser, Inc.’s App for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on 704 Hauser, Inc.’s App;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by 704 Hauser, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on 704 Hauser, Inc.’s App are provided “as is”. 704 Hauser, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, 704 Hauser, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its App or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall 704 Hauser, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on 704 Hauser, Inc.’s App, even if 704 Hauser, Inc. or a 704 Hauser, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on 704 Hauser, Inc.’s App could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. 704 Hauser, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its App are accurate, complete, or current. 704 Hauser, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its App at any time without notice. 704 Hauser, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
704 Hauser, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its App and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by 704 Hauser, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to 704 Hauser, Inc.’s App shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a App.
- User Agreements
If the user is abusing the app by spamming or uploading obscene content we have the right to terminate that user’s account. You agree not to use this app in a way that is unlawful, offensive or to harass/annoy.
We are not responsible for the actions of those that use this app.
We do not claim ownership of content you upload or release and will ask for your permission before using your content for promotional purposes.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Ownership of Information
- use the Services commercially, except as in compliance with an applicable Developer License Agreement;
- use the Services for benchmarking, or to compile information for a product or service;
- copy, download (other than through page caching necessary for personal use, or as otherwise expressly permitted by these Terms), modify, distribute, post, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, broadcast, “mirror,” duplicate, publish, republish, upload, license, reverse engineer, create derivative works from, or offer for sale any content or other information contained on or obtained from or through the Services, by any means except as provided for in these Terms, any applicable Developer License Agreement, or with the prior written consent of 704 Hauser, Inc.;
- scrape, access, monitor, index, frame, link, or copy any content or information on the Services by accessing the Services in an automated way, using any robot, spider, scraper, web crawler, or any other method of access other than manually accessing the publicly-available portions of the Services through a browser or accessing the Services through any API provided or approved by 704 Hauser, Inc.;
- Verification that information isn’t accurate
The findings including materials, photos and videos on 704 Hauser, Inc. App are provided “as is”. 704 Hauser, Inc. does not warrant or monitor the materials for its accuracy, reliability or the results of the use of the materials on its Internet web site, any sites linked to this site or its app.
- Respect filming happening
Our services allow you to acquire access to filming sites along with the days and dates of filming. In order to maintain a respectful and safe environment for everyone, you must follow these rules of conduct:
- comply with applicable laws in state regarding filming
- respect the rights of others, including privacy and intellectual property rights
- do not abuse or harm others or yourself or approach any filming sites (or threaten or encourage such abuse or harm) — for example, by misleading, defrauding, defaming, bullying, harassing, or stalking others
- do not abuse, harm, interfere with, or disrupt the services