Join On Location Tours as they introduce a hilarious way to see the city with The Comedy Tour of NYC!
The ex-movie superhero, Riggan Thomson (Michael Keaton), is aspiring to be in a Broadway production that he hopes will help out his career significantly. On opening night is upon us, one of the cast members is injured, which forces Riggan to hire a new actor (Edward Norton). This new actor is bound to create problems. Meanwhile, Riggan still has to deal with life outside of work with his girlfriend, daughter and ex-wife.
The movie was primarily filmed in New York City:
Some locations include:
- The Rum House on 228 West 47th Street in Manhattan
- St. James Rooftop on 246 West 44th Street in Manhattan
- Times Square
- 324 West 43rd Street in Manhattan
- 43rd Street in Manhattan
- St. James Theatre on 246 West 44th Street in Manhattan
Some interesting facts about the film include:
- Emma Stone filmed the movie during a break from filming The Amazing Spider-Man 2, which was also shot in New York.
- The Times Square scene had to be shot after midnight to limit the amount of people standing in the background.
- Margot Robbie was supposed to play the role of Sam, but ended up turning it down.
TAKE THE TOURS THAT FEATURE SOME OF THESE FILMING LOCATIONS!
This curated, self-guided tour features locations from the beloved Nicholas Sparks movie, The Notebook & Dear John. Explore the day as Noah and Allie and stroll through scenic Charleston, SC.
Explore the infamous Windy City with On Location Tours’ Chicago Suburbs Movie Sites Tour! See the city’s staple locations from the view of the director’s chair as you cruise down the streets of Chi-Town in a private vehicle as you follow in the footsteps of the stars who once filmed there.
Take a ride on the official The Real Housewives of New York City Tour with Bravo and On Location Tours to get the ultimate, one-of-a-kind “Real Housewives” experience.