Join On Location Tours as they introduce a hilarious way to see the city with The Comedy Tour of NYC!
HERE COMES THE BOOM
The sports comedy includes Scott Voss (Kevin James) as a high school biology teacher who does not like his job. The school began to face budget cuts, so Scott wanted to save the music program and the jobs of his friend and colleague, Marty (Henry Winkler). In order to raise money, Scott decides to become a MMA fighter while having no prior experience.
The movie was primarily filmed in Boston:
- The school the movie took place at was Old Everett High School on 549 Broadway in Everett, Massachusetts.
- The steak house they attended was Hilltop Steak House in Saugus, MA.
- They also filmed in the Logan International Airport in Boston.
- The naturalization ceremony took place in Faneuil Hall in Boston.
Some interesting facts about the film include:
- Kevin James actually lost around 80 pounds to portray the character as an MMA fighter.
- The movie used real footage from UFC fights.
- They incorporated many real life WWE and MMA fighters throughout the film.
TAKE THE TOURS THAT FEATURE SOME OF THESE FILMING LOCATIONS!
This curated, self-guided tour features locations from the beloved Nicholas Sparks movie, The Notebook & Dear John. Explore the day as Noah and Allie and stroll through scenic Charleston, SC.
Explore the infamous Windy City with On Location Tours’ Chicago Suburbs Movie Sites Tour! See the city’s staple locations from the view of the director’s chair as you cruise down the streets of Chi-Town in a private vehicle as you follow in the footsteps of the stars who once filmed there.
Take a ride on the official The Real Housewives of New York City Tour with Bravo and On Location Tours to get the ultimate, one-of-a-kind “Real Housewives” experience.