Join On Location Tours as they introduce a hilarious way to see the city with The Comedy Tour of NYC!
This comedy film is based around four friends, Phil, Stu, Alan, and Dough. They travel to Las Vegas for a bachelor party that goes south real quick. As they wake up the next morning, they find they do not remember anything and their hotel is a complete disaster. They soon find out they are missing Doug. The four friends go to extreme desperate measures to get their friend back before the wedding. The four friends are played by Bradley Cooper, Zach Galigiankis, Ed Helms and Justin Bartha.
The movie was primarily filmed in Las Vegas, Nevada:
- The hotel they stayed at was Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas.
- The counting cards scene was filmed at the Riviera Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.
- The school where Phil collects money from the class in Daniel Webster School on East Washington Boulevard, Pasadena.
Some interesting facts about the film include:
- When Stu woke up with a missing tooth, he actually had a dental implant temporarily removed to make it look as real as possible.
- The scene where they jump from the rooftop was not performed by a stunt man, it was the real actors.
- The film had a record breaking box office hit, earning over $467 million worldwide.
TAKE THE TOURS THAT FEATURE SOME OF THESE FILMING LOCATIONS!
This curated, self-guided tour features locations from the beloved Nicholas Sparks movie, The Notebook & Dear John. Explore the day as Noah and Allie and stroll through scenic Charleston, SC.
Explore the infamous Windy City with On Location Tours’ Chicago Suburbs Movie Sites Tour! See the city’s staple locations from the view of the director’s chair as you cruise down the streets of Chi-Town in a private vehicle as you follow in the footsteps of the stars who once filmed there.
Take a ride on the official The Real Housewives of New York City Tour with Bravo and On Location Tours to get the ultimate, one-of-a-kind “Real Housewives” experience.